Ayzenberg is in hot pursuit of a Paid Media Planner to join our beautiful downtown Pasadena office. This person will work with the Media Supervisor and Media Coordinators in a mid-managerial capacity. A successful candidate will have the ability to consistently reach our clients’ goals and deliver a high quality product on time and on budget. A successful candidate will be the client’s trusted partner and advisor, and drive collaboration with all internal and third party partners engaged in the creation of the client’s work.
Role and Responsibilities
- Management of clients needs and expectations; communicate clients requests to the team and handle billing, budget revisions, competitive analyses, post buy analyses, etc.
- Lead the growth and development of the client’s business within the agency
- Develop and execute all aspects of media plan including: research, planning, buying negotiation, trafficking and reporting to client
- Monitor campaigns and manage day-to-day maintenance of assigned account(s)
- Oversee coordinators and guide them on campaign execution
- Ad server management
- Develop deep expertise and knowledge around the clients’ businesses and industries
- Establish and foster strong relationships with vendors and clients
- Stay apprised of industry standards and new media trends
- Identify and participate in business development opportunities with potential new clients
- Minimum of 2 years of account experience in a digital media agency
- SEM experience is a plus
- Understanding of the healthcare industry is a plus
- Strong organizational skills
- Proven experience managing a media campaign process from inception, media plan creation/presentation, implementation, to optimization
- Microsoft Office Proficiency (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including public speaking
- Analytical thinker with strong problem solving capabilities
We work in the heart of Old Pasadena, walking distance to excellent restaurants, great shopping and the Metro line. Our people are the source of our strength and we only recruit the best. We have a great time while getting the job done because we love what we do!
If this sounds like a place you want to be then please send us your resume.
Ayzenberg is an equal opportunity employer.