If you love the allure of digital and social media (and are fluent with paid social media platforms), we have the perfect environment for you. As our Media Supervisor, you’ll be a senior member of the team responsible for the successful day-to-day management of our client campaigns and will be immersed in the supernatural art of making media work like magic.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Internal and external communications, media planning functions (strategy development/implementation/analysis/reporting), client presentations and vendor management/negotiations.
- Develop digital media strategies and create comprehensive presentations that detail campaign objectives, tactics, rationale, strategy, budget allocation, media selection and all relevant documentation (research, flowcharts, samples, analysis, competitive overview, audits etc.).
- Manage client feedback/expectations and implement any updates and revisions required to secure digital media plan approvals. -Secure best possible rates, placement, added value and first-look opportunities with the goal of out-negotiating all agency competitors.
- Secure official approval documentation and ensure that client meets all pre-established criteria (e.g. pre-payment, purchase orders etc.) required to execute an approved digital media plan.
- Provide the client with the necessary trafficking information (plans, deadlines. specification sheets etc.) required to deliver assets to the appropriate vendors in a timely manner.
- Monitor all aspects of digital media implementation through various proof of performance measures (media audits, site checks, reporting, screen-shots, pre/post logs, tear-sheets etc.).
- Provide clients with comprehensive campaign analysis documentation and reports that evaluate all relevant performance criteria.
- Establish trust, authority and client rapport through confident communications, in-depth knowledge of all digital campaign elements and industry developments.
- Create realistic deadline goals and manage client expectations.
- Monitor team activity and identify ways to improve efficiency as well as foster individual team member growth.
- Train associates in digital media fundamentals, policies, procedures and systems.
- Maintain industry knowledge of the client’s business, competitors, technologies, terms, trends, costs and media innovations. Proactively identify new opportunities (for current and potential clients).
Our Wish List:
- Bachelors degree (Business, Marketing or related field)
- Minimum of 4 years’ paid social media planning experience with the last 2 years focusing on Digital/Mobile/SEM Media Account Management
- Familiarity with pixel placement for retargeting and attribution
- Fluency with 3rd party ad servers like Doubleclick Campaign Manager and Sizmek
- Google Adwords certified a plus
- Traditional Media experience is a plus.
- Proven experience managing a digital media campaign process from inception to execution to post-analysis.
- Strong digital media planning skills
- Digitally Savvy with Microsoft Office Proficiency
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Strategic and Analytic mindset
- Experience in Entertainment or strong interest in Video Games/Gaming Industry is a plus
We work in the heart of Old Pasadena, walking distance to excellent restaurants, great shopping and the Metro line. Our people are the source of our strength and we only recruit the best. We have a great time while getting the job done because we love what we do!
If this sounds like a place you want to be then please send us your resume.
Ayzenberg is an equal opportunity employer.