As a Social Media Analyst at Ayzenberg, you will be responsible for providing data-driven strategies to clients who will use your insights to make business and marketing decisions. The right person for this role thrives in a fast-pace environment, loves problem-solving, and is a strong communicator. If you enjoy transforming data into knowledge for business insights, then this is a great role for you.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a passion for analytics
- You are curious by nature, analytical, creative, and go above and beyond your required duties
- You can interpret both qualitative and quantitative data
- You can tell stories using data and uncover insights that drive impact
- You are an independent problem solver
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Analysis & Reporting
- Conduct in-depth analyses of qualitative and quantitative results to uncover actionable insights relevant to the client and objectives.
- Craft clear and concise stories, elevate findings into insightful reports that bring results to life.
- Utilize visual elements in reports including charts, graphs, imagery, and other creative visualization techniques to highlight key insights.
- Create and present insights to clients in a way that inspires them to take action on those learnings.
- Perform data analysis and help develop effective statistical models for segmentation, classification, optimization, time series, etc.
- Collaborate with clients to gather and translate business priorities and objectives into effective, actionable, and visually creative deliverables.
- Continuously improve standardized deliverables by surfacing questions relevant to client objectives and incorporating knowledge of industry trends and news.
- Work alongside team members (strategists, creatives, social, influencer, media, digital, and account teams) to develop and maintain a positive relationship with the client.
- Participate in internal initiatives to develop thought leadership and industry best practices related to analysis and reporting.
WHAT TO BRING
- BS, MS, or MBA equivalent in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Business, Behavioral Science.
- Experience utilizing qualitative analysis (i.e. content analysis, hypothesis testing) and quantitative analysis techniques (i.e. clustering, regression, pattern recognition, statistical modeling, and inferential statistics).
- Exceptional analytical abilities and high proficiency with SPSS and SQL. Experience in R, MATLAB, SAS, Python a plus.
- Experience with SQL database query writing or other data mining tools.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel (i.e. spreadsheet formatting, pivot tables, vlookups, and other advanced functions) and PowerPoint required.
- Experience with site analytics tools such as Google or Adobe Analytics.
- Knowledge of social media monitoring tools such as Sysomos or Radian 6.
- Strong understanding of the social media space and main platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Twitch).
- Preferred experience with design thinking, UI design and BI visualization tools.
- Expert level attention to detail, as well as strong organizational, verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently on multiple assigned projects with limited direction.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Ability to strategically use consumer insights data, platform performance, and key social media and digital trends to inform the development of strategies and plans.
- Assertive and resourceful with a proven track record of getting things done.
We work in the heart of Old Pasadena, walking distance to excellent restaurants, great shopping and the Metro line. Our people are the source of our strength and we only recruit the best. We have a great time while getting the job done because we love what we do!
If this sounds like the place for you, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Ayzenberg is an equal opportunity employer.